Work Order Request System
Submit a work order request to the Facilities Department.
Here are some key tips for making a request:
- After filling out the required fields on the Work Order Request Entry page and you have no attachments, clicking the Save button will complete the work order request submission process.
- When you want to check on the status of a work order you have submitted, click the Work Order Request Search button, enter the work order number, and click Go.
- Reminder: Continue to use the Facilities Set-up Request form for event setups. Do not use the online system for this purpose.
- As always, for requests that need immediate attention, call facilities at extension 4661.
Please continue to use the Facilities Set-Up Request form for all events/activities that require set-up assistance from the Facilities Department. This will allow us to collect specific details for each set-up, which will help us better understand what your event/activity requires.
Facilities functions generally fall into one of the following categories:
- Capital Projects
- Operations and Maintenance
- Custodial Services
- Grounds Maintenance