- First, review the reports provided on this page. They are organized by topic and provide both current and historical information.
- If you cannot find what you are looking for, check out the Shoreline report server. Additional information about how to access reports can be found here.
NOTE: To use the report server, you must be connected to the Shoreline network. If off campus, use the VPN (see TSS site). In addition, the reports can only be viewed online if you are using Internet Explorer.
- If you need tailored reporting for a particular purpose, you can complete a report request.
College Data Reports
Documents provided represent the most recent versions of key reports. For additional time periods and reports, please see the report server.
Quick Facts: Students
Quarterly enrollment comparison report
Retention [Under revision]
Completion & Transfer
- [Under construction]
- Questions about student success (Fall 2014)
- Waitlist analysis (Fall 2014)
- Domestic enrollment (Summer 2014)
Student Achievement Initiative
- Shoreline report, Spring 2015 Board of Trustees Study Session
(click here for a slightly longer, draft version)
- Measuring Up
- Dashboard [under construction]
Additional External Reports
- SBCTC Annual Reports
- SBCTC Achieving the Dream
- SBCTC Research Reports
- iPEDS Reports