How to get E-mail and Other Account Access

  • Employees must see their division secretary to complete a Staff Request for Access form or Faculty Request for Access Form to obtain their user name and password for their computer and e-mail and arrange HP3000 access.  This form must be sent to Bonnie Madison in room 4122. 
  • Student Accounts are automatically generated when students apply and upgraded to allow access to campus services when students register.