Key Services provided by TSS
Student Computing Resources
- TSS coordinates and maintains S.C.C. computing labs.
- Works with the SBA to allocate student technology funds to support student technology as defined in the student technology agreement.
- Your virus software is updated remotely, so it is always up to date.
- Be very cautious of e-mail attachments.
- Do not open anything that looks suspicious.
- Instead of opening it, delete.
- If you have unique software, let TSS know. You will need to provide a license and proof of purchase in order to protect S.C.C. from fines.
Network and Server Maintenance
TSS/CIS perform network and server maintenance on Friday afternoons and weekends
- The network may be unavailable for classes or for student assignments during maintenance.
- Maintenance is always announced in advance.