What We Do
- Maintain and operate the campus computer network, servers and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Operate and support the campus phone and voicemail system.
- Support the standard campus software, which includes Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office.
- Provide faculty and staff with MS Office for home use.
- Support campus desktop computers and printers.
- Maintain network services, such as network printers, home and shared directories for your files.
- Maintain the college computer labs.
- Provide support for the HP3000 - (LNS).
- Provide support for e-mail/network accounts.
- Provide support for on-line admissions, registration, bookstore, wait lists, Instructor's Briefcase, grade submission, etc.
- Operate the TSS Help Desk.
- Maintain a campus inventory of technology (hardware, software and licenses).
- Process all technology purchases, (audit, integration and legality issues).
- Consult on special technology projects.
- Provide technology training for efficiency and innovation.
- Communications and Marketing is responsible for the look and feel of the website.
- Communications and Marketing provides web management support.
If you are need assistance, contact the TSS Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.